Can't decide whether to comment on the good or the bad first.. I haven't posted much in the past few days as I've been slogging along well enough ..but considering things going on with others- my day to day struggles seem really to pale in comparison..
I mean really- there are several Blends out there that are really having a much Harder go of things worrying about HUGE health, family,financial & emotional situations.. So really in comparison.. I have nothing to complain about my life is at the moment fairly mundane- & to be honest I never much talk about the dialog in my own head to anyone... let alone drag you all down with it. Just some days are rough..
So enough of that..
I should cheer up & say a Big Congrats to 2 of our Own who have run the BFL gauntlet & have been chosen as Body For Life Champions!
A job well done Jen & Sylvia! You have show us all that it can be done!
With a great combination of dedication & determination that I'd love to have- apparently , anything is possible :)
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Humbled..
Posted by Pamela at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thinking of you!!!
IM me if you need to talk or get something off your chest!!!!
Vent if you need to vent, this is your forum and we are here for you. Don't worry about if it's worthy - it's bugging you and affecting your life, that's what makes it worthy.
Very funny your comment to me reminding me to drink water - it popped up in my email and I got right up and went and got another glass, thanks!!!
Hey woman..miss "talking" with ya. Hope all is getting brighter....Hugs-Dede
Just catching up a bit. You sound kind of dreary today. Hope everything is going well. I know sometimes the winter months do that to us.
hang in there. and by all means vent.
Hey girlie, we are all here for you, whether you are sloggin or soarin!!! Or somewhere in between *points at self*
Post a Comment