CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Aaaaand again we're off !

Geees, it seems we don't do anything for months & months -- then all of a sudden we're not home for two seconds & we're gonna be gone again!

I guess part of it is that it's Spring Break up here & were feeling like everything has to be crammed into a very short time!
Soooooo I've spent the week doing laundry ,running around doing errands, cleaning the motorhome to give it back to my father-in law & doing stuff with the kids---PHEW--- ( we're just not going into how many workouts I missed- ok?! )

& Now we're going to bed to get up for a 6AM flight out to FINALLY see my sister & the new baby!!!! YAY!!!!!
So again... Have wonderful weekend...- we're not back till late Monday night..
I'll have LOTS more pics - but definitely NOT hot tubs ones!!! they'll be all of BABY!!
( sorry bout all the exclamation points every where...I'm a little wound up apparently! ~LOL~)

6 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Have a safe trip!

carolakabb said...

loved the pics! I can't go to the gym without thinking "squishies"!!! Now why did I never think of that before... duh, perfect cover (NO NOT at the gym silly!)lol :P have a good trip.

Mari said...

Have fun!!

carolakabb said...

lol, ok you are back, I've seen the comments! Where is our update :)

Wolfie said...

damn..I'm wore out just reading this!

carolakabb said...

lala! Where you hiding girl? Passed your email onto a couple folks. I think they peed themselves laughing.