Needless to say life has been busy lately.. unlike some of you My kids are still VERY much in school & will be until the end of June..
& all of their activities are also very much still on.. So life has been the ever spinning juggling of work, workouts, field trips , Sports days ,yard work,Lacrosse Games , to & from Dance, Taikwondo...did I miss anything.. hmm probably! ~lol~
& Oh yea have a big Family B-day for Stevie..
So that was what we were up to yesterday..
Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Oh yea..blogging
Posted by Pamela at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
guess who I heard from....! check my blog for her comment and follow to her new blog :)
So glad that you found the time to blog. This is a busy time for people with kids. I cannot believe your kids go until June! How much time do they get out?
Great pics! Looks like you have been having a great time :) The last month of school is nuts...so many field trips (2 pukers so far in my car ugh)
Oops...I lost your phone number. Put cell phone through the washing machine and lost all the stored numbers. Phone was nice and clean though :P
Please drop me an email and we can re-exchange.
:)
FUN FUN FUN
And hey, there's no snow? Who would've thunk that with you being all the way up there in Canada???
Great pics! I could have used a pool this weekend!
Beautiful pics.
Oh that looks like so much fun. I wnt to be at a pool right now. maybe this thursday and fridya when I am off work.
Need a little work honey. Your husband must be dreaming of a hot women.
Ali
Great pictures!! You have a beautiful family!
That all looks like so much fun!
Great pics! I don't blame you for not wanting to spend a lot of time at the computer :)
and Happy Bithday!
Post a Comment