CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 03, 2006

Yep kinda blue today..

Not sure what to write..since it seems that it's kinda quiet around blogville anywho...
Halloween was Great, kids had a wonderful time.. but now it's over & I'm left with the rain & too much damn candy! ( NOT good in the middle of a very emotional PMS week! )

I should be all gettin hyper about the fact we are goin away for a week at the end of the month ...but somehow I am just not all excited as I should be.
I really haven't got into this trip like I should... Don't know if underneath I'm worried about something happening ..or just I feel like a big fat blobby so staying home & hibernating seems like a better idea..




Your Aura is Blue



Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.

You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.



The purpose of your life: showing love to other people



Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah



Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

7 comments:

zooman said...

Candy and rain, man that could be dangerous. I'm at the car wash and can't remember my password to the blends forum,lol, so I thought I'd drop in. Liked the Halloween costumes.Y'all did a good job.

Unknown said...

I think I have post-Halloween depression too.... Last night I figured it was the candy bars I ate, cuz I really never eat candy (cookies, yes...) and I was just BLAH. Maybe it's the letdown after all the excitement combined with rain?

carolakabb said...

:( sorry sweetie. hang in there.

Sunnie said...

I know what that is like too. I dumped all the candy in the trash yesterday so it is all gone. It is raining here today and it is a bit depressing. I hope you feel better. Maybe we need another mini challenge to get us all in gear.

chantal2bfit said...

Candy and rain...Blah! I still have left-over chocolates from Halloween and I have to be honest, I've had several weak moments. I should throw them away.

Love the Halloween costumes!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gorgeous! I bought candy that I didn't like and my girls didn't go trick-or-treating with me this year, so NO PROB with the candy this year for me!! Maybe this trip will be just what the doctor ordered, after you can get back on the ball and take care of YOU! That's my plan starting NOW!

Anonymous said...

Just took the aura test and I'm BLUE too!!!