CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 06, 2006

Ok Nuff of that !

Well it's still raining...in fact we're expecting record rainfall in the next 24 -48 hrs & apparently some Huge winds along with it... so we'll see what that brings! Yiikes~!
I've decided that it's time to "step AWAY " from the candy & get my brain & bod back in gear as of the AM.. So wish me luck ! ...& PLEASE if you're around ..feel free to check on me or give me a kick or a poke!! I'm gonna make sure to sign in to both Messengers it's time to quit hiding & DO something!
& just 'cause they are fun..here's another more interesting ,cheery test!




Your Dosha is Pitta



You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor.

You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader.

Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways.

But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical.



With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you



In love: You are picky but passionate



To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.

just cause they are fun..here's another more interesting ,cheery test!

8 comments:

Sunnie said...

I am telling you that Halloween candy is the devil. I think they put cocaine in it or something so it will be addictive and you will just want more and more of it.
Well, consider this your poke! Hope you have a great week even though you are having some scarey weather.

Donna said...

Thanks for stopping by. I know I've been really quiet lately. I've got tons of candy in my house too. Shhhh....don't tell my kids but little by little I've been throwing it away, ha ha. I haven't gotten caught yet. You're too funny about the karaoke comment. I'm just addicted to it. And I don't even sing well and I know it.

Anonymous said...

Way to go on getting back on track!! THROW THE CANDY AWAY!! Yep..it's from the devil!! You are gonna kick butt, girl!! Stay safe with all of your weather. Hugs..Dede

Anonymous said...

Stay inside and cozy! The weather is acting weird everywhere. I think Mother Nature has had enough of us.

Throw it away. You don't need it. It's not in control of you. YOU are in control. We can do this! I'm here to poke you, too, if you need it! Please poke me back, 'cause I'm SURE I'm gonna need some poking!

Hypertrophy said...

Kick .........

Poke ...........

:P

Wolfie said...

Yep, I'm ready for the candy to go away too!

Mari said...

Doing any better? :D

Laurie said...

The question isn't what is my dosha? It's what is a dosha - am I dense, I have no idea.

Don't just step away from the candy, throw it away. You don't need it, your family doesn't need it. Just be done with it!