CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yay Wednesday!! Huh?

Ok.. So I'm a little whacked & being excited about Wednesday is weird I know!
But.. I've managed 3 whole days in a row of clean eating,lots of water..& really Great workouts! Looking forward to maybe SEEING some changes by the end of this week!~

I know that sounds pretty lame -comparatively.. But with everything that's been going on lately- that seems like a wonderful accomplishment~ lol
I am feeling WAY good , the sun is out & I actually learned something new today. I like days like that . What I learned is that I needed to correct my form to my own body mechanics on my hack squats to NOT hurt my knees
Again - not earth shattering but neat to learn something new :D I've been slogging along doing weights & such for so many years & even with all the info I've stuffed into my brain-it's interesting to revisit FORM & have the trainer really help me to focus on what I need to do for MY body. The stuff Janel was talking about going thru things with a trainer certainly came to mind!
Anywho I just wanted to say a quick HI & let you know I'm still hard at things & have lots of happy energy... Wanna borrow any?? LOL

hmmmmm guess I'll check in later & see how everyone is & send this wherever it's needed :D

Take care all :D

6 comments:

Hypertrophy said...

Good to see you back in your groove !

KatieFeldmom said...

Way to go! Keep it up!

Kimberly said...

Tag, you're it. See my blog for details.

And, yes, please. I'll take some!

Mari said...

That is cool 3 days way to go!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad to hear you have lots of happy energy!!! And, it's not lame at all to feel excited about 3 clean days in a row. Hope your Thursday is as great as your Wednesday... or even better!

mucho love,
Rachel

Wolfie said...

Congrats on the clean eating and to learning something new! Keep it up girl!