CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 02, 2006

What did I do all Weekend you ask???

Well it was a whirlwind... being that my schedual always changes & I work 3 days on then 3 days off... weekends are a REAL premium! This weekend we had friends to see before they leave to work away for a YEAR .. a soccer windup party & FINALLY my darling Daughter's Birthday PARTIES...Yes 2...you have to have the family one too ya know!

Here's some pics from the girls party ... we made it a whole "Men IN Black" Theme party starting with invitations in manila envelopes with TOP SECRET on them & invitations that had to be read using a mirror ( ya shoulda seen me trying to write THAT ~lol) When the girls got to the house - Jamie & I, who were dressed head to toe in black with sunglasses on, welcomed them to "Headquarters" & handed them their OWN "uniform" a G.I.B. t- shirt Jess & I had made up with Hot pink lettering on the backs (Girls In Black instead of MEN)
We did pizza & watched the M.I.B. movie & them took them to the local Mall for their "Training Assignment" which was a series of tasks in the Mall..( finding & buying sunglasses at the dollar store .. finding Quotes in the GNC store ect... They also had to take polaroid pictures of anyone they thought MIGHT be a possible ALIEN... Tee hee Now that was Fun! -- & the stir it caused in the Mall was Hilarious! Yep- IT was a BLAST they all had such a great time.. it was well worth all the effort & insanity!

14 comments:

Mari said...

Wow that sure sounds like fun. They look so cute with that little pose they are doing for the camera. Hope no one got eaten by an alien.
lol to funny
That is a lot of birthday partying. You are a great mom.

Hypertrophy said...

How cool !!!!!!!!

FV Tom said...

What a very cool idea!

Marijayde said...

Wow, that was a pretty cool party there mom, I may have to keep that one in mind for our next shindig!!

Janel said...

Gee, I'm gonna call you and get some ideas for Sadies party, you really know how to do it up!! Awesome!!!

Kimberly said...

So cool!

Wolfie said...

That was an excellent idea for a party! Looks like everyone had fun!

Lori said...

That looks like so much fun. Great pictures.

Lori

Tracey said...

I totally love the idea of taking the polaroids of people in the mall!!! Me & Steve have done that of people driving alongside us with a video camera and okay its not THAT funny but I laughed my head off at people's reactions; I'll have to remember this one!!! Good party!!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun...you should be a party coordinator. I bet the girls had a blast!!

DG said...

A girl after my own heart! I love going all out on parties. Great idea taking the girls to the mall! I bet they allhad a blast.

I did a Survivor party for Kody 2 years ago. It's as much fun planning it as it is giving it. Wasy to go mom!

Pamela said...

yep it was fun! I do enjoy planning these thing & comming up with kinda different stuff ..besides as I said to someone yesterday- who doesn't like to play dress up & make believe? !

Now if someone would pay me BIG buck to do this sorta thing..& foot the billfor all the stuff ...hmmm maybe I could give up nursing! Lol!

Wolfie said...

Actually Pamela..that's an excellent idea for a business opportunity! I know so many moms (including myself) that just don't have that kind of creativity, nor the time to plan something like that. I think you'd make a killing on something like that just by word of mouth with the moms in the area...not to mention the single dads! You ought to look into that!

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! I love party planning!

I'm having a Desperate Housewives party this summer. I'm going to make up horrendous secrets and pass one out to each person when they arrive. They'll have all night to drop subtle hints and then we'll guess in the end.

My secret is gonna be that I've slept with everyones husband.

Yay me!