CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Can I just title this - *yawn*?

This is gonna a be a fun day - I can tell already... I for some obscure reason I woke up at about 1:30 am & COULD NOT get back to sleep... I dunno maybe it was us going to bed earlier than usual & ummm well being VERY pleasantly exhausted when I did fall asleep at about 10:30-11:00 -- Tee hee ;P
Does this happen to anyone else that sometimes right after.. You fall asleep ...& then wake up a few hours later?? Or am I just weird?

Any who, after lying in bed staring at the ceiling I decide to get up & come down stairs...I started a loaf of bread , cleaned the whole big walk in pantry - mostly cause I got pissy about not being able to find ingredients for the damn bread & then proceeded to catch up on everyone's Blogs...Interesting to see the world of Blends Going UP & DOWN like a teeter totter...VERY nice to see there's more "GOOD" & UPS in people worlds happening right at this moment! :D
Yep this is what I'm doing at 3AM!! Oh yea & throw in snacking - now does that count as yesterday's last meal or today's first?? ~lol

So this morning I'm now staring at my handy bottle of Thermo- whatevers & trying to figure out just how many I'm gonna need to wake my sorry A$$ up enough to go Go GO to the gym!

Wish me luck..... :D

4 comments:

Hypertrophy said...

yep. happens to me occasionally .... i try to go back to sleep, and end up getting more pissed off because i can't .... then of course i start getting sleepy about an hour before my actual wake-up time ....

Rachel said...

I used to suffer from insomnia ALL THE TIME. It was awful. Now I'm in bed by 9:30 and usually wake up right before my alarm at 4:12 (why it's set for 4:12 I don't know... I'm weird that way).

Hope you made it through the day OK. By the way, middle of the night snacks don't count. ;-)

xo, Rachel

Tracey said...

Since January I've been coasting on 4 hours sleep - exactly. I might get 6 or 7 hours every 2 weeks. Being up at 2 or 3 AM is every day for me and it totally sucks. There is no way I'm going back to sleep; I feel totally refreshed, ready for the day but 6 hours later its a different story.

Kimberly said...

Last night I was up late and I got so hungry about 2:30 and kept thinking- does this count as the last meal or the first meal? And who eats string cheese in the middle of the night? The girl scout cookies were much more appropriate for late night snacking!