CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Does any one know...

How to get the "most recent updated time" to show up when you scroll down the list of people that you have links to???

Or better yet does anyone even know WHAT I'm on about!!!
I'm quite sure I saw this on someone's blog & it looked reallllly cool! ( Of course now do you think I remember WHO - no that would be useful!! ) aaaak! It would save me clicking back & forth & back & forth trying to remember who I've checked in on & who I've missed ...Especially when I'm at work here & I get called away from the 'puter to go do stuff with patients ( yea I know how RUDE Eh?? ~loL~

any who if anyone can help out it would be VERY appreciated!!!

Thanks gang!

& WELCOME ROD to our little blogging community!! ;)

he's on MY list over here.................................> :)

7 comments:

Pamela said...

OK.....I know I didn't imagine it ..& I don't think it was the night "I" was ummm kinda tipsy on here!~Lol ( NO comments DUB! :P)

but I'm sure I saw this SOMEWHERE..

Thanks for the suggestion Jess! :) .. I have Firefox but don't use it as much as Explorer..mostly bec of the Messenger & we CAN'T install ANYTHING here at work!! but that sounds like a easy way to check on who's updated!!! Now we know why you're so in the KNOW about what's goin on! ;)

KC said...

Marijayde's blog is like that. When you hover over the links, it says "last updated" and gives you a time. I don't know how accurate it is or anything.

KC said...

http://marijayde.blogspot.com/

Pamela said...

Thanks Karla.! :)..I KNEW I saw it somewhere & that IS where...I remember I was at her blog the other night..:)

so ok it does exist..but I still wonder how it works & if it is just part of one Template or something I could do so it would work Where ever I was! -since Jess's Fab idea of firefox is OUT for me at work! :P

& Thanks Dub..~lol~. but I'm half Cat --;) I'm TOO damn Curious about how everyone is doing!

Wolfie said...

It took me 6 months to figure out how to add a photo to my darn profile...so uh..no. I'm clueless (no comments from the peanut gallery please! lol)

Pamela said...

Don't feel bad Jen..I had to have Katiefeldmom the Wondergirl :) walk me thru it & it took an entire afternoon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie...I haven't even put everyones "links" to their blogs on my blog. I don't know how. THANKS for your beautiful words regarding my Dad's passing. I really appreciate it. (Hugs)

And...WOW...you and your sweetie are a gorgeous couple!! HOTTTTT!! :)