CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 04, 2008

What have we been up to?





This should explain ..
We had a Pro-D day ...& then 2 Snowdays off from school .. & just got back from a quick weekend skiing ( where I am still kicking myself I forgot to take any pics! )
About the pics..

well as some might remember..we live backing onto a greenbelt .. and just around the corner from us is the access to a very cute little trail & bridge.. which takes us right to the kids school ..complete with GREAT sliding hill!
& Ummmmm Yes that IS a canoe... full of ohhh pretty much every kid in our neighbourhood.. ! Yea ...only mostly nuts!

8 comments:

Sunnie said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! and so beautiful where you live.

Anonymous said...

Looks cold and snowy. Glad you're having fun in the snow, you look great! Kids look like they're having a ball in that canoe!

Donna said...

That looks like sooo much fun!!!!

Marijayde said...

OMG that looks fun! And no wonder you can't imagine softball practice LOL!! Girl it is 80 degrees here, we gotta do something to keep busy - can't veg at the beach EVERY day...

I know; salt, wound, rubbing...

Irene said...

Looks like a winter wonderland! I always love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow--That canoe looks fun and dangerous. LOL

Laurie said...

I can't wait until Megan's a little older to enjoy the snow like that - right now it's such a workout hauling her and the sled up the hill, over and over and over and over and over.

Anonymous said...

You guys make snow look fun.