CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 07, 2006

OK time for something else..

Well that week is done & Auntie has come to visit...don't know if that makes things better or worse ~lol~ Guess I'll just look forward to when this is done & I get that week of reprieve where I feel all "thin & happy"

Haven't blogged much lately mostly bec life has been hectic getting kids back to school & all .
Well they're settling into school this week.. but I'm feeling a bit disjointed since these are my days of work in the eves & they're at their Dads... So I'm over to the school during the day- feeling like some kinda weirdo .

Anywho enough about me...
I wanted to share with you that I've been in touch with or am trying to get in touch with a few of the Blends that have gone MIA..

Rachel ( Miss Fit) I've emailed a few times & now have gone a step further & am trying to get ahold of her thru her work... so darlin, if you're reading this - we just wanna know you're OK..

don't make me come down there! ~lol~


Jim( Musclehead , StoneOak, or whatever you might know him as !) is really busy with work & was SUPPOSED to be up here to Vancouver this weekend for a work training session that got cancelled.
I've been quietly very excited about this for some time-- He's really become for all the world like the Big brother I never got -so I am dissapointed as Hell that I'm not getting to see him :(
but he's doing ok. :)


& Suzanne ( Moggie) I spent well a couple hours on the phone with yesterday by the time all was said & done . She's just come back up from visiting in Florida. Yes Patrick( Dub) is still down there doing/ being well Dub~ ~lol~ ... she is back up here now, & like me is goin thru the fun of getting Kids back to school.
There have been no real changes with her eyes so .. needless to say time on the computer is not a priority. she's just trying to figure out what & where the next step in her world will be & how to go about getting there.
We're hoping to get together some time soon..& I've decided even if I need to go kidnap her for coffee it's gonna happen . Then you guys can at least SEE that she's doin ok.

well there ya go... some mysteries solved & others hopefully soon to be.

12 comments:

Stef said...

Thanks for the update! I was wondering about Suzanne and Rachel. Let us know if you hear from Rachel!

=)

KatieFeldmom said...

Thanks so much for the updates.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!! I was so worried about Suzanne. Hope things went well in Florida. I've been worried about Rachel too. Hope you're able to get in touch with her soon.

Wolfie said...

Thanks so much! I've been worried about Rachel, and sent her an e-mail last week but haven't heard anything from her.

I know Jim got frustrated that first week when we were still venting over events. I've been hoping to see him come around again to see that it's not like that! I miss his posts and humor.

I've wondered about Suzanne, but knew her eye problem hadn't improved. Please tell her that one of the blends has an important message for her! (and it's not me!)

Kimberly said...

You're the best blend. I've tried getting in touch with Rachel, too. If you hear from her, please let me know. And if you need to go down and find out she's okay, I'm going with you!

Mari said...

You are so sweet. Thank you so much for the up dates. Your are a good friend.

Hope the school stuff calms down soon.
Thank you.

Just a lonely girl said...

That's it! I'm sending you my phone number so you can hunt me down if I ever fade away.

Those updates were much needed. I've had them all on my mind.

BIG HUGS to you for taking the time to keep in touch with people...as Jennifer said, pay it forward, baby!

carolakabb said...

yeah lala! Our finder of lost sheep. I kept meaning to email you about Suzanne... glad she is hanging in there.

Janel said...

Hiya!!! Call me sometime, wouldjya??? :D

Hypertrophy said...

You know I was disappointed as well Pam. Maybe in 2007 ....

Oh yeah, this past weekend went really well. I'll catch with you.

Jim
xoxo

Jen said...

Thanks for the updates!!!

Mari said...

Hello