CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 02, 2007

Hellos & Halloween..






Finally got to check in on you all... I messed something in my 'puter & had to go find my newsfox list & input it all again..*sigh* I wish there was a way to do this at work when I have a few seconds now & again.. Might have to revert to the old list on my blog idea yet ~lol~


So ... that aside..Halloween was GREAT as ever... lots of Fun & dressing up :)
Here's some pics of a bit of it :) First us from the weekend such Fun everyone really out did themselves for the party we went to at our friends...I even ended up Making Jamie his cloak!

& then a few of here at home Halloween day /Eve itself with Mommy the witch, the "Goth Fairie" (Stinkerbell she kept calling herself ~Lol~ ) & the "Headless Kid" & yes...more things added to out ever expanding "graveyard" in the front.. we now have added these fellows on the teeter totter in and amongst all the headstones ( Yay Jamie for making me one that really Moves!! ) yeaa Ok I'm a big kid :P

5 comments:

Sunnie said...

Love the pictures. You guys really do go all out!

Stef said...

Oh how fun! The pix are great!!!

=)

KellyNerd said...

I am a little slow on the uptake here ... I didnt know that is who you were married to until I saw the pics... haha. NerdGirl/SlowWitted apparently the same thing...

You two make a great couple!

KatieFeldmom said...

Very cool Halloween decorations!!!
You guys went all out!!! Love it!!!

KatieFeldmom said...

You've been tagged!!!