CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Geees..

You all are flippin tenacious! ~lol~ Can't a girl sink quietly into the sunset without someone trying to grab her & drag her out into the open?
Yes ..I know I've been sorta MIA...Ok ok well more than sorta.. more like decidedly.

Would you accept the excuse that it's summer & my kids are still off for a couple more weeks & I've been busy going & doing stuff with them as much as I can ??
hmmm umm how bout the fact that my ward at work has closed & now on the new ward I'm on for the moment I have a whole lot LESS time to play on the computers ..
Not going for that either eh?
Or maybe that I have been sucked into the addictive vortex that is Facebook looking for friends from years gone by... (n this one has at least a good chunk of truth to it .. ask Connie ~lol~)
The reality is that all of these things combined with the fact that as I so delicately put it to Carol ( yea...she even came looking for me by email...Thanks Carol! :P)
I am so far off the wagon right now I'm lying in the tire tracks... so really I am Not in the same " rah rah ...Go Go " head space as you all right now ..I've been lurking & keeping track of your blogs but really - I didn't wanna blog .. cuz what am I gonna say except ...I'm a Big slug :(

12 comments:

Janel said...

Hey we don't care if you are in the Rah Rah mood, we just are nosy and we want to know what our Canadian Cutie is up to!! Glad to see an update!! :D

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY understand. Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone.....I haven't been all that "Rah-rah" lately either. What the heck happened to me? Same as usual. Oh well, I'm planning, I'm planning. Don't feel bad. You'll be back to it again soon. Just enjoy the rest of the summer and your kiddos. Life will be routine again soon enough. HUGS

FV Tom said...

You do what you gotta do ... we are only just checking in on you.

Hope your summer has been fun!

KellyNerd said...

enjoy all the time you can with the kids!

Stef said...

I have SOOOOOOOO missed you!

=)

Anonymous said...

We just miss you...not your rah rah head space. I hope you're enjoying your summer though and the kiddies.

Jen said...

Hey - I want RAH RAH! When you find some, will you please send it my way?

Take care!

Sunnie said...

Hey, your not a big slug but we have missed you a bunch!
I think spending time with your kids is way more important anyway.

Mari said...

xoxo

Marijayde said...

Hey pretty lady!

Just wanted to say hi and send a (hug) your way!

Rah Rah, sis boom... blah...

carolakabb said...

hellllllooooo out there :) hope things have been looking up... even if not, hey we MISS you.

Irene said...

It looks like your blog template went default, too, which is why I had to change mine! Thanks for stopping by. Perhaps we can work on the motivation thing together?

Take care