OK So this was my attempt to change the look of my blog...hmmmm ok so this did NOT work out the way it was supposed to...- It's missing all the pretty stuff around the edges...& the pic is WAY too big!...but it's time to go the gym...& then watch darlin daughter play her heart out at the end of her "quick start' band thing...
Anyone out there know how to make the whole thing fit... I'm up for HELP!!!!
Friday, July 14, 2006
Yep I'm a Rookie...~lol~
Posted by Pamela at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Where's Jess when we need her?!
I want to re-do mine, but can't figure out how....I am a rookie too!
=)
I don't know, but I like it. I am going to try to change mine now. I like the big picture on it.
Lori
heyI just opened this at work...& IT's WORKING! I reloaded it before I left home.. hmmmm maybe it was the browser at home not "allowing" the pretty ocean stuff.. I dunno! The pic is still crooked & too big but I have NO idea how to change that! :P
I couldn't figure out what was missing in your pirate pics, then it dawned on me. You need a parrot on you shoulder,lol.
You're brave... I saw this blog template, too, but was too chicken to switch over because I'm good at messing up computer stuff... I've changed mine a few of times, and the last time I changed it I lost some links and had to start from scratch. (I know NOW to save everything in word) I love the new colors!
Have a great weekend!
I like it too. I even like the big 'ol profile picture. I can actually SEE you clearly!
You inspired me to go for it... I changed my blog butt used a different template (although I REALLY like yours better -- I'm more partial towards blue) and I didn't have too many problems, but it did take me a while... I had to ask my kids for a little help! ;)
I'm too afraid to try and change mine. I'd probably lose everything. I need to hire people to do things like this.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo... blueeeeeeee ....
hehe
I love all these new blog looks. I have absolutely NO IDEA how you're all doing it, but I'd be up for a lesson. ANYONE? BUELLER? Your's looks great, love the blue & the pic is NOT too big. ;)
I really love your new blog look. I LOVE your photo size, too! Big and beautiful!
Hope your feeling all better!
xo, Rachel
I really love your new blog look. I LOVE your photo size, too! Big and beautiful!
Hope your feeling all better!
xo, Rachel
Post a Comment